Most community college programs offered at Peaslee Tech are FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) eligible. Federal Student Aid, a part of the U.S. Department of Education, is the largest provider of student financial aid in the nation. The office of Federal Student Aid provides more than $150 billion in federal grants, loans, and work-study funds each year to more than 13 million students paying for college or career school.
- On the FAFSA website, you will use the federal school code for the partnering community college (Peaslee Tech will not be listed)
- 005264 (Flint Hills Technical College)
- 001936 (Neosho County Community College)
- 008244 (Johnson County Community College)
- FAFSA website is here.
- Applying for FAFSA can help you get loans to pay your way through school.
- You can use a calculator on the FAFSA website to get an estimate of aid here.