Non-High School Students
Financial Aid Information
How much does it cost to go to Peaslee tech and how much can I expect to earn after attending?
Going to Peaslee Tech can increase your salary potential, so it is an investment.
|Program||Length||Credit Hours||Total Cost||Starting Salary Average|
|Industrial Engineering Technology||2 years||33||$8,285||$36,908|
|Power Plant Technology||1 or 2 years||28||$5,140||$32,570|
|Construction Technology||2 years||32||$4,176||$38,313|
|Automotive Technology||2 years||26||$2,860||$30,350|
Average salaries are an estimate of earnings potential, not a guarantee. These averages came from past student salaries and from national salary data.
- A 4 year degree is not for everyone! You can learn valuable skills at Peaslee Tech to kick start or improve your career!
- Some 4 year degrees have the same salary potential as a certificate program at Peaslee Tech. Students who attend a long 4 year program must spend more money to get their degree, and this is 4 years without working (rather than 2 years at Peaslee tech). For Example:
|4 Year Degree||Starting Salary(average)|
*averages based on payscale.com
- Peaslee Tech is a good way to enter a higher paying career. You can attend 2 years of a program and then go straight into working for the same starting salary as many people who spend 4 years at school.
- When determining what you can afford, You must consider these things: Cost of school, Cost of not working (because you are at school instead of work), and Cost of living (rent, food, etc. while you are at school).
- When you add the numbers up for Peaslee Tech, you come out ahead. School costs less and takes a lot less time compared to a 4 year degree, but you can get the same starting salary as many 4 year degrees. Many people would be better off going to Peaslee Tech and ending up with less debt.
Peaslee Tech is a way for you to make an initial investment in time and money and end up with a better paying job in a field with high need. If you end up making significantly more every year for the rest of your career, the cost of NOT coming to Peaslee Tech is a lot more than tuition.
Benefits of Peaslee Tech:
- Shorter than a 4 year degree
- Less classes than a 4 year degree
- Less time away from work than a 4 year degree
- Increase your salary potential
- Increase your skill set
- Gain friends for a lifetime!
- Connect with industry partners
- Pursue a job that the Lawrence community needs