Training for Your Company
Business Need a Boost?
Peaslee Tech can teach your employees the skills they need!
Peaslee Tech offers Custom Industry Short Courses to meet the needs of your business. We look forward to working with you to design a custom course specifically for you and your employees. Call us to discuss your need! Businesses in Lawrence are using Peaslee Tech to teach their employees relevant skills. Keep your business ahead of the pack by booking a course today!
High Impact Training at a Low Cost
Peaslee Tech is a great value! The course prices are highly competitive and the quality is top notch. If you want a high impact professional development for your team, you have come to the right place!
There are many potential non-credit, customized short-courses available through Peaslee Tech. For each of the courses below, Peaslee Tech has identified an instructor with relevant experience and expertise. Other courses could be made available upon request.
Leaders from the following companies enthusiastically support Peaslee Tech and are contributing time, equipment, and expertise to our success.
Manufacturing Related: Amarr Entrematic, Berry Plastics, Grandstand Glassware and Apparel, Hallmark, Hastco, Inc., ICL Performance Products, The J.M. Smucker Company, Lawrence Paper Company, MAMTC, McFarlane Aviation, Plastikon Healthcare, and others
Construction Related: B.A. Green, P1 Group, Highland Construction, Lawrence Home Builders Association, Mar Lan Construction, Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 441, R.D. Johnson Excavating, Stranger Creek Pools, and others
Automotive: Briggs, Crown Automotive, Dale Willey, Jack Ellena Honda, Laird Noller Ford, Lawrence Kia
Other Industries: Businesses from banking, employment services, legal, sign companies, printing, real estate, and others have provided support
- Electrical 101
- Understanding Electrical Components
- Wiring Concepts
- Electrical Theory and Advanced Theory
- Troubleshooting, General and Advanced
- Troubleshooting Active Circuits
- Troubleshooting Motors
- Programmable Logic Controls I and II
- Commercial Refrigeration
- Fundamentals of Carbon Steel Heat Treating
- Math Skills
- Blueprint Reading
- Construction (Commercial & Residential)
- Lean Concepts, Lean Tools
- Lean Certification
- Effective Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis
- Leading Continuous Improvement/Kaizen Events
- Essential Skills for Frontline Managers/Supervisors Computer Courses (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project Mgmt.) Building My Career (Essential Employability Skills & More) Conflict Management in the Workplace
- Creative Problem Solving
- Financial Literacy
- Supervision for New and Front Line Supervisors