What is a Registered Apprenticeship?
Registered Apprenticeship is an industry-driven, high-quality career pathway where employers can develop and prepare their future workforce, and individuals can obtain paid work experience, classroom instruction, and industry-issued, nationally recognized credentials.
How to Become an Apprentice?
- Apprenticeship opportunities are offered through an employer or a program sponsor, like Peaslee Tech
- To become an apprentice, apply directly with employers or create a job seeker account on www.KansasWorks.com, the official state of Kansas website for career and employment opportunities
Is an Apprenticeship Right for your Business? Do you have…
- Jobs that require a specific, hard-to-acquire skill set?
- Positions with high turnover?
- Occupations with a large population of retiring, highly-skilled workers?
- Challenges with training workers in rapidly-evolving industries?
- Positions requiring skills that can be learned on the job?
If the answer is “yes” to any of these questions, then an apprenticeship is the right strategy to meet your needs for skilled workers.
Peaslee Tech offers the following Registered Apprenticeships:
- Medical Equipment Preparer
- Collision Technician
- Engineering Assistant
- Heating & Air Conditioner Installation/Service (HVAC)
- Truck Driver Heavy (CDL-A)
- Industrial Machinery Mechanic
- Maintenance Repair Worker (Level 1 & 2)
- Facilities Maintenance Technician
- Mechatronics Technician
- Residential Electrician
- Residential Plumber
- Robotics Technician
- Auto Service Technician
Peaslee Tech provides industry specific expertise to support employers in a particular industry sector, is the provider of related instruction, and will serve as sponsor of the apprenticeship program, taking responsibility for the administration of the program. If interested please reach out to Andrea Chavez, firstname.lastname@example.org, 785-856-1801, ext 107.